Monday, August 08, 2005

Refresh Your Browser!

As is often the case, I post the comic in a state of frantic desperation in the wee hours of the morning only to awaken the next day and do a few final 'tweaks'. Such is my dedication to you. Mr. Kurtz, on the other hand figures that if the strip is posted before Midnight the following day, it isn't really late, is it? I kid Mr. Kurtz because he has a keen sense of humor and his readership is larger than the population of Canada...

Anyway, Mr. Kurtz was one of the main proponents of webcomics as a dynamic medium. In other words, it's very nature allows publications to be updated live as you read. Some have lamented that this leads to billions of broken links and a sense that the web is an unreliable source for facts - a criticism with which I agree to a point. But it also establishes the internet as a very contemporary medium, in the literal sense of the word. It is a medium that we, as a collective species, actually own.

So refresh your browser to see the alterations which, in my delirium last night, I could not complete. Also skip back a day to see some of my other revisionist activities. I am insidious.