Monday, January 30, 2006

Human Sleep Deprivation experiment Continues...AGAIN!

Ok, the deal:

I'm doing three videos for three separate clients. I have a lot of work to do and barely have enough time to squeeze in Vexxarr. You hear me? I barely have time but I DO have time.

So.

Vexxarr will be late but in color (as is the habit now) and you will get your thrice weekly dose of alien goodness.

My solemn vow: So long as Vexxarr is in publication, you WILL get three strips a week. When you look at the archives, there will be a strip there for every M W and F of the calendar year. If they are late, my sincere apologies but they will be there.

My goal on this project was to take on a graphic challenge that had me updating consistently three days a week in perpetuity. This will always be true. As I become more accustomed to the time it takes to post a strip, I promise they will start updating closer to the time they are supposed to update - as soon as I get to the end of the current (oh so appreciated) freelance projects.

Vexxarr forever!

...or until I die.