Monday, July 24, 2006

Late Monday Update but Monday will Update!

Having computer issues that will necessitate a late Monday update (4pm US Central Time).

For the benefit of my new readers, I'll repeat the Vexxarr Policy:

Three Updates a week. Always. Even if that means three strips on Friday.

Since Vexxarr launched, I have added three new strips a week - almost always on Mon, Wed and Fri. As long as I am alive, Vexxarr will update three times a week and I'll let you know if I plan to be late (now if I DON'T plan to be late...).

Anyway, you get the picture. I'm not going to start updating sporadically then seldom then not at all. Vexxarr is a fixture and will have a new comic up usually before Scott Kurtz and almost always before Penny Arcade. Not bragging, just quoting past performance.

Thank you for choosing Vexxarr and please tell your friends!