Monday, July 02, 2007

Where's My Vexxarr?

Eldergod - my PC lost it's C drive Saturday. None of my Vexxarr Comic files were lost - I'm way too anal for that. But I spent the past 24 hours getting back up to speed. Having recently lost a system drive on my Mac G5 to the mysterious invalid node buggaboo, I can tell you that the effort it takes to get a PC back on it's feet vs reinstalling God, Heaven and Earth on a Mac is no big deal - only by comparison mind you.

In fact, the major difference between trying to recover files from a dead drive on a PC vs on a Mac is that on a PC, it's at least within the realm of Newtonian Physics.

So...

Eldergod is back and I'll get the Vexxter up and atcha' as soon as possible. When I do, you'll be the first to know!

Yes you!

The funny looking one in the back!