Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy 600!!!

That's right, 600 strips. I know the exact figure varies depending on whether or not we count holiday strips, joke strips or whatever. All I know is the wordfile .doc I used for today's comic was numbered 600.

Woot.

So this ends the long run of Vexxarr. Hope you enjoyed the trip. I just lost interest and decided that I had batter things to do.

No...Not seriously.

Many more strips to come. A book IS in the works. (Adobe Acrobat is the Devil) I would ask that as a celebratory measure you go out today and force someone to read this comic. It will make you feel better. I know it will raise my spirits.

I promise.

Anyway, I just wanted to send out a special note to all my readers who were with me from the very beginning...

I'm sorry. I'm very, very sorry.

I'll burn in hell for this.

Tell a friend...or a bitter enemy.

Oh, and for those who obsess over stuff like this, here is the alien's dialog:

Giant Alien - I do not understand you little green thing.

Giant Alien - I am working as fast as I can!

Giant Alien - Strange, tiny alien...I have no time for this. We have a schedule to keep.

I hope this brings peace to your strange, fitful world.