Monday, January 24, 2005

My Dog ate my HOMEWORK!

Ok, so I've had my first late update to Vexxarr. Usually no big news but it still makes me feel stupid. I had to place a service call into Earthlink where a nice man - some twelve hours ahead of me - tells me that Earthlink's DNS tables are either corrupted or need to be refreshed. Well actually he gives me a direct DNS number and from THAT I infer that Earthlink cannot get me a refreshed version of their DNS list...via the standard working method.

Either way, Vexxarr was updated at 12 noon EST making me feel like a slacker. Funny thing. Vexx isn't that tough to produce (so far) so actually creating the comic hasn't been an issue...yet. I am following the K.I.S.S. paradigm for this project. And I will not stray from its sheltered path.

Anyway... New Vexx up. Hope you like it. Email me if you do. Hit the empty (oh so painfully empty) forums if you don't. Either way, let me know what you think.