Monday, February 28, 2005

I get like that sometimes...

My last rant has been moved to the RANTS section. Please read if you have no idea what I'm talking about.

So Honda really P'ed me O. It just sticks in my craw the way some companies - particularly ones I trust - do moronic things like produce a hybrid sedan with mileage less impressive than a standard compact car. I feel like I have no way to make my feelings (and I am arrogant enough to think that I am not alone) known to the corporations who stride above like giants unaware of the lesser beings who crawl below.

Well, let me know if I am 1) arrogant and 2) totally alone on this one. As a car owner who keeps his cars an average of twelve years, I can tell you my love of electric technology is based on purely selfish and practical matters. I for one hate buying a car then buying it again one piece at a time over the lifetime of the vehicle.

Sparkplugs...Show me the clown that thought THAT one up.