Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Early Update!

God, what have I become? Well, not much to report other than working a great deal, which (as my friends will tell you) has NOT been the case in weeks past. So if you are wondering what I'm up to right now, all I can say is I have been running around in a frenzy, well paid for my time and forced to sign a Non Disclosure about my most recent job. Tomorrow, I need to get up early to shoot a golf show.

I hasten to add 'yippee...'

Anyway, I have made a deal with myself to update Vexxarr or die so here is the latest saga in "Hunter tries to make as many strips as possible ABOUT Vexxarr leaving the base BEFORE he actually LEAVES the base." Today's strip is dedicated to my love of the running gag. But you knew that. I AM a running gag. And it is nearly two hours early. Actually, as it is not yet 4:00am, it is SIX hours early.

Enjoy.