Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Mighty 200 !

Yes, today marks, by my counting, the 200th strip. Many of you may go back through the archives and point out that this is actually the 202nd or the 199th or even the 10^104th or some nonsense but it's my strip and as I number the text files that mark the dialog, I'm up to 200.

So this marks the official 200th strip of Vexxarr!

A celebration is in order. So in celebration, please contact Buffalo Rock and tell them that my supply of Diet Code Red is running low. As I calculate my stockpile, I have one month of life left on this plane of reality.

But seriously.

To celebrate, I have scheduled a two month hiatus - so you guys can take a break from my terrible, terrible comic...

...no...

But REALLY seriously.

I have prints in the works. Two miniposter sized prints (approximately 12" x 24" glossy color) are in the works. One is a cutaway view of Vexxarr's ship and hyperdrive sabot. The other is Bleen anatomy. That's right, soon you will learn to know your flam.

I'll make quantities and prices available soon. And don't give up on those T's yet...