Friday, February 23, 2007

Mythbusters: The parody - HELP ME!

OK, my roommate and I shot a Mythbusters parody as part of the "You Spoof Discovery contest". We entered it into the discovery spoof contest and promptly forgot about it. Well apparently we were picked up and now our video is on the Discovery.com website. It's called "Mythbusters: Death of the Mythterns" and is currently #5 in its division. It needs to be #1.

This is where YOU come in.

Go now - NOW - to Discovery.com and look at all the videos showing there. Pick your favorite one. Then no matter which one that may be, VOTE FOR OURS.

Vote early and vote often.

Friday's strip, if you hadn't guessed will be a tad late. I had problems with my Windows 98 box which runs my Umax Visa S8 scanner. Further, I had a shoot in Huntsville for a Mazda dealership...

It's up again and I'll have a strip done by tomorrow. For now, take the Mythbusters parody as Friday's offering. I'll have another installment of the FOSS saga up by Midday Saturday.

Sorry...