Monday, April 23, 2007

Excuse Number 2633421 -A12

I had a long shoot yesterday, OK? It was hot and lengthy and boring and slow. I spent the day hefting a Sony Beta SP camera and sticks around a Ford Dealership from 10:00am to 8:00pm. I was fed hot dogs the size of grown weasels. We shot nine (9) commercials, each featuring the daughter of the owner. While talented for a 21 year old, she was...well...shall we say extremely 21.

Again, present readership excluded.

Thanks to sunblock SPF 45 I am unripened this day but have been slugging back water since I awakened parched this morning. I have had to return camera package, audio package, lighting package and send various envoi to their respective owners.

Expect a comic in your near future. If you live in Gadsden and watch local television, expect something far, far less pleasant.