Monday, March 28, 2005

Kleptruncta Majoris.

For those of you who wanted to see what the doctor saw...and wished he didn't. Here you go... Almost. I have toyed with the idea of a visible Vexxarr (a la Visible Frylock ) but wanted to do it justice. That is to say not while I'm about to fall asleep at 3:00am which is more often the case than I am comfortable admitting.

On Another matter, I was admonished recently for my spelling missives in my strip posted on the 21st of this month. I plead innocent on the grounds that my Microsoft Word and Lotus Write spell checkers both seemed to enjoy my alternative arrangement of the standard alphabet. Further investigation of online literacy resources seemed to indicate that there is now a growing confusion about how many words are actually spelled.

All I can say to these bastions of 'new education' is I have a hard enough time spelling words the "traditional" way. I don't need new "alternative accepted" spellings to further muddy the water. I like Spanish. Everything sounds like it is spelled. And the don't use the letter W. Odd really.

Well for her efforts...especially at 2:00am, I am grateful.