Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

And it is...if a bid damp and rainy here on the East Coast. Narrowly averting a molten chocolate disaster, I was able to present my family with plump, chocolatey stockings. One wonders who thought of hanging combustible garments over a FIRE and who would further suggest the storage of volatile confectionery therein. Anyway, all is well if a bit SOFT.

I'm hoping that all (both of) my readers enjoy my special Holiday Greeting Card. It is not to alienate my dearest and closest friends who celebrate Hanuka or Agnostica or even Diet Mountain Dew Code Red... It is just to remind readers that this is a Holiday and that Vexxarr is himself green and red.

So a Merry Feasting to all and to all a good Holiday. Take cheer. Take Heart. Take an aspirin before the festivities. I am told that it helps.