Thursday, May 05, 2005

Impressive...

While I don't enjoy putting together a cut and paste strip for you (I much rather draw each one more or less by hand). I have to say that I've been impressed with the three missives I have presented for you this week. I just want you kids to know how much I try for you. Some times I actually put on clothes for the affair...

According to FedEx - God of all persons forced to suffer under the economic heel of tiny third world nations such as Birmingham, Alabama - my motherboard, memory and processor should arrive tomorrow. What follows should be a working Win 98 2 ed operating system and then, as if by causality, my scanner.

Also, I am thinking about putting a Pay Pal button up so that you folks can purchase (and therefore pay ME for) original Vexxarr artwork. I will place a "buy this strip" button under each archived strip and allow you - the consumer - to exchange actual money for my Cro-magnon scrawlings.

I might even do requests.