Monday, May 30, 2005

Puttin' In the Time

Ya know, I guess I shouldn't feel so bad when I update at 6:00am. Mr Kurtz isn't even out of bed yet! Still most of my hits happen before 9:00am so I better keep at it.

Also, I looked into selling my original strips. Lately, they are so fragmented or sparse, don't think you'd be getting your dollars worth. I tend to draw 2 or more separate pages then scan them in individually so as to combine the layers in photoshop. We've come a long way since Peanuts.

EDIT:

I hope I didn't give the impression that I had gotten up at 6:am to beat Mr Kurtz to an update. I MEANT TO SAY THAT I WAS AWAKE UNTIL 6:00am DRAWING AND PUBLISHING A STRIP FOR YOU! Such is the depth of my love. That and I played Halo 2 till 2am at our weekly Sunday LAN party. You haven't lived until you've been in a room with 13 'grown' men and women all playing one game and swearing like sailors. You girls can really put tarnish on the copper when you want to!