Sunday, June 18, 2006

A minor goof...

Friday's comic was mistakenly labeled Comic For Wed the 14th... Honestly, it was indeed the comic for Friday the 16th.

So far I'm on schedule again.

For my New readers, I want to stress that this comic will always update three times a week. If it's late, I'll double up my postings but the total of the postings will always be five (three, sir!). Right. Three!

This comic won't go Mr. Chuck on you guys...I swear!

So once again, Vexxarr updates three times weekly. I only miss when I have projects dropped in my lap suddenly and even then, I get three strips posted a week EVERY WEEK (check my archives if you don't believe me). The down side is that Wednesday's strip may not post - strictly speaking - ON WEDNESDAY. The upside is that unlike some folks I know (with a slightly higher readership), there will be a comic up for every single Monday, Wednesday and Friday until I die. Or the world ends.

Whichever.