Monday, June 12, 2006

Welcome New Visitors - please come again!

All ELEVEN THOUSAND OF YOU.

I love you. I hate you. I don't want to see my bill this month. But whatever you do/say/think/feel/read/eat/masticate...do NOT go away. Vexxarr has been around about two years-ish and while I might be a tad late on my postin' I've never missed my three-a-week quota.

Never.

Never-ever.

When my computer and scanner died, I went to my office and use PC paint and Internet Exploder (v6) to download old comics, and manipulate them into brilliant new comics. That shall never happen again of course - partly because I have redundant PC's and scanners now (like six of each) ...and partly because it seemed readers like my cut and paste comics BETTER.

GRRR...

But I digress...

So if you like Vexxarr, I guarantee you will get three servings of green, alien goodness a week in perpetuity...or until I die.

Whichever comes first.

Notice I didn't say three funny servings a week. You hardly get that now.

My thanks out to A Miracle Of Science who seems to be the source of my new eyeball wealth. God GOD guys. Where do you keep 'em???