Monday, June 19, 2006

New Comic Monday!

Only one this time. I don't owe you any.

I'm about to put up a link through which you will be able to purchase your very own glossy copy of any Vexxarr strip of your choice.

When you click the link, you'll be prompted to fill out a form with the date and name of the strip in question. You will even have the option of having me color (colour) the black and white strips for a modest fee. The result will be printed on 8" by 11" glossy card stock, gamma irradiated and blessed by a priest before being mailed to your dwelling.

The cost has yet to be set but I bet that - as my first commercial offering - it will be affordable to all. Even those of you who purchase pen and paper roll playing games (you think Xbox 360 games are expensive?) will have enough liquid funds to buy one of these.

Now whether the comic will be worth the price only history can decide.