Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Comic! New Store!

T-shirts?

No....not quite yet. But almost as good. Prints and cards suitable for framing. Original artwork by request. Naked images of Sploorfix. Heady stuff, I assure you. But if this does well, T-shirts will not be far behind. It's called seed money.

I'm setting up the account and it will go live soon. I had planned it to go live today...but work precluded any such rash action. See, you guys need to subsidize my work so I can dish out the Vexx 24/7. Believe me, If I could draw Vexxarr full time, you guys would get a new strip 24/7/365. I mean that.

So new comic. And a new blending option in photoshop. People have asked me why I do not post a tutorial on the creation of the Vexxarr strip. I always answer...because no one wants to see sequential jpegs of a grown man weeping at a drafting table.

And so it is true...