Monday, September 25, 2006

Print Shoppe Open!

It is!

Some clarification first:

Ok, Paypal doesn't offer a demo walkthrough for the vendor (me) to examine the experience of the buyer (you). So I don't know what to expect. What it should do is ask (1) for your address, ask for (2) the date and title(s) of the comics you want and give you (3) a unique numeric identifier.

At the end of your purchase, I ask you to email me through the link provided and send me all that info as well. If you include the time you made the purchase, I'll have no trouble pairing you up with your purchase even if you don't have a unique numeric identifier. Either way, if you email me, I'll send out a print. No questions asked.

I would also like you guys to share the experience with me so that I can make it better.

Don't be confused by the six options. It boils down to this:

2 options for a print: domestic and foreign
2 options for a colorized print: domestic and foreign
2 options for original artwork: domestic and foreign

Yes, I will update all the black and whit archives with the colorized artwork. So yes, eventually you won't have to pay me to colorize a print. Why am I charging you to have my archives colorized? Someone has to do it. And if you don't pay me to, let's face it, I'll simply never get around to it. If you pay me 10 to 14 US dollars, I'll feel OBLIGATED to color them. Eventually they'll all be in color and a nicer dither pattern and the colorize option will go the way of the Dodo.

If you hate your artwork, I'll offer a make-good at least once. If you really hate your artwork, I may offer my wrath. Or a cookie. Depending.

So buy my artwork and I'll eventually quit my dayjob and pump out happy alien goodness seven days a week.

Really.