Thursday, September 14, 2006

There will be a Friday Vexxarr

*EDIT*
A Late Friday strip is in the works! Hopefully those in the US will see it before leaving work today! Those of you across the globe...not so much!
*EDIT*

And as always it will be late. I picked up some work this week. A lot of work. And those of you familiar with my chosen career - please try to respect he restraining order and keep out of my bushes...

For those of you less familiar with my job - and therefore my shrubs - I'm a freelance video production entity. I shoot, direct, produce, edit...basically I'm an A/V whore. And this week my Johns have been banging at the door. But you know this because I hear you outside my window. Anyway, I've edited two long format projects, shot a commercial and retagged some PSA's I did about a year ago. Am I complaining? No. This means cash. But I am telling you guys that while I have pledged to do three strips a week until every proton in this universe decays...you may actually have to see a few decay before I give you all three strips.

In short...late Friday strip...but it's on the way.

Sorry for the long-winded and equally pitiful excuse...but I'm punchy.

Spiders.